Thursday, October 20, 2011

Travel to Sikkim after the earthquake


     On the night of 23rd September 2011 I had quiet less of sleep and more of dreams about the exciting trip I was about to experience. I was told SIKKIM, the Paradise of India is a beautiful destination that every individual dreams to visit. I too was one among those dreamers and I was glad that the dream was coming to be a reality.
      I woke up before the sunrise with my alarm buzzing at 5.35 am showing the 24th September calendar and quickly got myself ready to then wait for the cab that I had booked. At sharp 6.15 am I boarded the Easy Cab that was wrapped with the Ad of Faber. While listening to the early morning pleasant Radio Mirchi FM 98.3 songs, I soon picked my Canon EOS 1000D and captured the scenic rise of the sun in our own Bengalooru city. I was gazed with the way the sky turned its color to pleasant orange to make me believe that its now not too far from reaching thesky.




On my way to the airport I picked my colleague from his home near Banaswadi & zipped our way driving through the empty terrain to BIAL (BangaloreInternational Airport ) at 8 am.




Quickly making our move towards the entrance I realized that there was another world which woke early to fly that morning. As I was passing through the check-in I met my cousin that came to me as a surprise as she too was flying to Delhi with her office mate. I was delighted to have met her and then we departed to get our own boarding pass. I checked in my baggage and got the boarding pass. The scheduled departure of our flight was at 9.15 am on Jet Airways 9W. Then quickly there was an announcement I heard loudly while no one did as it was from my hungry stomach. As I did not have my breakfast, I looked around to grab something for myself. It was a fantastic breakfast awaiting to a guy who had always tried the typical Idli-Vada every single day in Bangalore from past 4 years in numerous darshinis possible. Well, yes I then grabbed myself a unique Bread sandwich with Orange juice to just pay a price of a week’s breakfast budget. We quickly heard the Boarding call from Jet Airways and so lifted our masses towards the entrance. We were boarded onto a masculine aircraft that was 9W- and I had my favourite window seat reserved. 

For more coming next.......!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment